Reid Alexander

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pierson Layne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

PUMPKIN PATCH 2010!

There are sooo many reasons enjoy this time of year....the wonderful weather, football season, fall decorations, yummy food and recipes and one of my personal faves since having little P around is going to the Pumpkin Patch!!! Last year, we had some weather issues when her little playgroup was suppossed to go so we all ended up having to go at different times, but this year we made it!

Just look at all these precious little tots! Obviously, it is almost impossible to get just one child to smile at the camera these days so this was the best we could do for the group. They actually did really well for us making them sit still for that long.

Pierson wasn't having one of her smiliest (is that a word?) days.

Even at this age she still wanted to try to eat the pumpkin!!

So I just had to post her pic from last year at this same time doing that exact same thing!!!

She was bit more into the photo shoot last year haha!!! Such a happy baby!!! Oh my goodness, I can't believe that this was a YEAR ago already. She is growing up way to fast!!

My precious little pumpkin :)


1 comment:

  1. OMG - toooo cute!!! and my oh my she's grown in a year!! :)

    ReplyDelete