Reid Alexander

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pierson Layne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Easter 2011

Our Easter festivities started off with a little playgroup egg hunt! This was also the first time that I took Reid to Pierson's playgroup. Sweet baby just slept in his carrier until he was ready to eat. It was my first expereince though with nursing while trying to watch Pierson play. Not too easy. Thankfully my dear friends helped me out with Pierson while I was confined to my chair :)

Pierson going after some eggs!

The mommies had to try to usual photo shoot with all kiddos and their baskets

This was the best I got with my camera. Top L-R Addyson, Pierson, Brooks, Mase. Bottom L-R Jack and Jake. Sawyer was there too, but I couldn't get him in the picture.

Saturday morning we woke up an headed out to RCC for the Easter fun and egg hunt! At just a few weeks old, Reid was already being a little tropper and going along for the ride :) Side note: I am officially obsessed with the Moby wrap. I wish I would have had this with Pierson!
 
Happy to see the Easter bunny!

My beautiful baby girl!

Hunting again!

Getting her pink flower balloon that she picked out herself

Holding a baby chick!

We tried really hard for a good picture of both of them and this was the best I could get. I must admit, it was a bit surreal to be taking Easter pictures of BOTH my kids. I love it!!!

Easter morning started with checking out what the Easter bunny left for us before we got dressed and ready for church. Little Reid did great in the service and I was even able to listen to the sermon from the nursing room once I had to leave. We had a wonderful day as a family of four and a great weekend celebrating that He has Risen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment