Reid Alexander

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pierson Layne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Future Gymnast!

After trying to go for months, we were finally able to go to the gym for Pierson's first "gymnastic" experience. I had no idea what to expect, but I was soooo glad we went! Pierson could have stayed there all day if I would have let her.
She didn't know what to do when we first walked in. She pointed to the tumbling mat and then looked at me and kept asking "play?, play?" Once I said it was ok to go on the mat and play, she was all over the place!

She wanted to try out everything they had in the gym!

She loved jumping on the big trampolines

She even tested out the rings and could hang on by herself for just a few seconds before mommy would have to tickle that cute little belly :)

Loved playing in the ballpit too!

I can't wait to take her again!!! It was great entertainment for her to get to do things that she normally doesn't get to do. I love having these kind of activities to take her to. Who knows if she will become a my little gymnast or not, but she definitely enjoyed her first trip to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment