Reid Alexander

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pierson Layne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Maddie!



Not sure how this happened, but I realized today that I never made a post from my niece's 3rd birthday party back in April! So here is a belated post from Maddie's Pump It Up party. She had it at an indoor inflatable place and we had a great time!!! My sister did a great job planning the party, making Maddie's birthday shirt and putting together all the fun details.

My sister and Maddie starting off on the big slide!

Ryan and Pierson had to give it a try.

PawPaw and Nana having fun in the bounce house!

Me and mom racing in the obstacle course! I seriously think the adults had way more fun than the kids. This is the most active I have been at a birthday party in a very long time.

Pierson playing in one of the cars. This could have kept her busy the entire time.

Beep, Beep!!

Super cute birthday girl!!!!

Pierson got to enjoy some of the yummy party food.

Birthday girl opening her gifts

Sweet cousins taking a bath after a fun filled day!
I can't believe that my little niece is already 3 years old. She is a spitting image of my sister, full of life and energy, surprises around every corner and can also be such a sweetheart too. She definitely lets you know what she is thinking and what she wants. She will say things that just makes you die laughing. Pierson loves watching her and laughing at some of the silly things that she does. Maddie is always so sweet to "baby Pierson". We love you Maddie!


1 comment:

  1. OMG - She is 3 already? that is crazy!! i love the cousin pics in the tub!!! what memories, they will be such buddies!! :)

    ReplyDelete