Reid Alexander

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pierson Layne

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Princess Party

At the beginning of January, Pierson was invited to her very first Princess Party for her cousin, Ainsley. She had never been to a "princess party" before so I had no idea if she would get into it or not, but we thought it would be fun to give it a try. When we arrived, she put on her first princess Cinderella dress and her "prettys" as she calls them. Pierson had an absolute blast! She loved watching the bigger "princesses" dance around. Sadly, my camera ran out of batteries right as the party was starting so I only have pics from my phone.
Cinderella herself was the entertainment for the party!

Pierson even let Cinderella paint her face! I was shocked that she sat still this long!

All the precious little princesses :)

Taking a break with daddy.

Learning how to be a princess from Cinderella

It was such a fun party and I absolutely loved watching Pierson get into the dressing up and girly, girly stuff. It was definitely a day that I was SO glad I had a little girl to get to do that with :)


No comments:

Post a Comment